CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sabtu, 11 Mei 2013

that day

that day, i was waiting for u to come to d event
but it finished early
u need to be somewhere
for the game
i thought it can wait
sunday maybe
but then u text me
someone approach u
knowing that i wont get 2nd chance
i choose to say go to him
maybe he can make u happier
why must u ask me
u already made ur decision that time
right?
if i ask u to stay
u wont either
then u started to ask how am i doing
i lied
i lied that im okay
seeing u with him
pissed me off
why must u come with him
i can go meet u by myself
why baby why
ur happy that im being like this
right?
knowing that i am begging
u love the show right?
thank you love
thank you so much
my ego ruined me
its killing the inside
i dont know what shit im talking right now but
all i know is that
im still trying to move on like u did
it look easy
but its hard

0 comments: