CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sabtu, 11 Mei 2013

tell me something that i dont know please.
i could only watch u from far.
no guts to go n say hi
coz i'm afraid u would run away
happy for u that he take good care of u
must be fun, doing things together with him right
gym dinner movie

if its not bout me, then who else?
us? as far as im concern, its history. right?
u've move on
for me, ur not changing
those dress, long hair etc
its the same
the same girl that
i once fall in love before this
u smile u laugh
no more tears
no more sadness

it was my fault
i was too focusing on changing u to be someone else
until it was too late for me
to realize that
it was me that change
not to relate to the relation
between me n aya or my ex meme
we're friend
both is just friend

0 comments: